These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

Help: collect 5.2k with gold time

By frenzyfan
07/12/2011
I have farm frenzy2 on iPhone & don't know how to look up level title. I am stuck on level with goal of 5.2K. Level starts at 5K with no animal to start with. Please help.
By supastar
08/28/2011
I bought 2 chickens and sent the plane off to buy two bags of powder then as soon the chickens had produced two eggs sold them. Next process the sachets and then make your cakes. As soon as the cakes are ready sell the cakes. This worked with one second to spare for gold! Hope it works.
By ngarciav
09/06/2011
sorry to say supastar but this doesn't get the level finished in the iPad app, it is short $80 to get the $5.2k.
By supastar
11/08/2011
sorry... Forgot to stipulate, for ipod/phone, it does work :-)
By ash
02/23/2012
I'm having this same trouble....did you ever get it to work?
By deb
08/16/2012
For iPad you need to buy 3 chickens. Collect 3 eggs and send for 3 powders. Process the first 3 eggs ASAP. Then collect 2 more eggs and sell the 2 eggs/3 chickens ASAP. Sell the 3 cakes as soon as they are processed. It may take a few times to get it down but gold can be achieved!

If you haven't figured it out yet, before you hit start select 3 chickens and they will instantly drop when the level starts....it might shave off an extra second.
By jo
07/09/2013
Wow! thanks a lot worked first try on ipad. thank u
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.