These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

how do you get a silky shark? i nee...

how do you get a silky shark? i need a silky gold bulb lol... got 4/7 magic fishes..still no .luck on twin fin spon justin

Silky Shark is REALLY hard to breed. Best way to get a Silky Shark is by buying the Beginner Eggs, and hope for the best. A Silky Shark comes up fairly often in the Beginner Eggs. - Unknown Reader

And, the magical fish is the Greenfin Spotanus, not twin-fin. Could be another reason why you are having problems. - Unknown Reader again. (How many times do I need to edit this to get it right? LOL)

actually i had the greenfin spon. I was trying to get a twin fin spon.. not realizing i really didnt need it..and yes i know the magic fish is the greenfin..but thanks.. i have the 7 magic fish now. i got the last one on 8/27/06

By drew
01/23/2007
Hehe im playing the internet version and i just put all my fish for 500 bucks each and left them in the sell tank and sold them went to walmart and about an hour later i had over 3k i love it!!!
By vikki
02/28/2007
Can someone tell me how to get a pigmy. I have never gotten one nor can I seem to breed one. I have one magic fish left and I cant seem to get it! Thanks
By newbie macster
11/06/2007
hey can anybody tell me how to breed the magic fishes????
By fish tycoon
08/01/2014
Hi i am using the begginer eggs and i bought lots about 20 but still i cant get the silky shark i got 3 greenfin spotanus but no silky shark u need luck to have them cause if not no magic fishes i got 4/7 too.
Im stuck now
By sologurl
09/11/2016
Silky Catfish +silky shark =silky shark
By sologurl
09/11/2016

SilkyCatfish + Silky Shark= Silky shark
Silky arrowfish+ silky fat = Silky Catfish
Silky arrowfish=Silky Catfish+Silky fat.
Combine Silky Catfish + Silky Shark= Silky Shark.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.