These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

puzzle #6 says "You need to complet...

puzzle #6 says "You need to complete puzzle #5 first and have a villager with level 3 harvesting. Take a master farmer to the lagoon and they will start hunting fish. This may take awhile." but I have a master farmer and I take him to the laggon but he just "enjoys the lagoon" ...

and thnks to "DaddyZaring" who helped me in my other problem ;)

By justbeachy
09/23/2006
do you have level three farming?
By you and me
09/24/2006
you need to teach you people to fish and there will be a caption that says: He/she see somthing swimming in the lagoon! If you are having more problems, go to the puzzle six sentence and read over and over again.
By vvnut
08/03/2007
i put a master farmer n the lagoon and he fishes but it doesn't say i completed the puzzle. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By helping
02/18/2019
you have to get atleast 2 master farmers and put them in the lagoon, you need level 3 farming (fishing) they will then hunt strange fish and bring a few to the food storage.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.