These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

Farm Frenzy Award Breakdown Due to...

Farm Frenzy Award Breakdown
Due to the lack of any real help posted when I searched for any with this game, I have written a simple breakdown for the award section on Farm Frenzy. Keep in mind most of these I did after I got gold stars on every level and completed the game.
Awards from left to right, top to bottom.
1. Completing a level without clicking any goods: I used the first level that included a cat straight from the beginning. Do not click on ANYTHING but water and grass. If you must click a bear, cage it but do NOT collect it or put it into the storehouse. Collecting bears cancels out the possibility of getting the reward.
2. Taking your time: I got this automatically by doing the last level of the game. I believe it was 30 minute mark when it popped up on my screen. (My 7 yr old started level 3 and walked away. Guess which award he has already). You do not need to finish the level to get the award, it pops up when you get it.
3. Completing all levels in the game: Exactly what it says.
4. Buying 100 animals: Exactly what it says.
5. Completing a level without catching any bears: I played level 2 and got this. I let the bear kill one duck, after that it wandered everywhere but didn't kill the rest.
6. Filling all shelves in the storehouse: Do NOT use the level where you only need 1 cheese to finish the level, it wouldn't register for me on that level. I used the level right before the last level for this one. You start out with lots of money, and cats too! You do not need to finish the level to get the award. You DO need a big enough storehouse to collect 10 items as follows: Egg, Mix, Cupcake, Wool, Spool, Bolt material, Milk, Butter, Cheese and a bear.
7. Catching 100 Bears: Exactly what it says.
8. 1,000,000 coins in the bank: I got this during regular gameplay.
9. Earning a gold medal on all levels: Exactly what it says.
10. 3 Levels without selling any bears: Exactly what it says. Cage them but do not put them in the storehouse (Unless you have loads of room to keep them and not sell them)
11. 3 Levels without hints: Redo the first easy levels. Don't click on the ground if you have no water. Don't click on items if you have no space. Don't click on the well if you have no money. Go slow and it's very easy for this one.
12. Collect 500 Goods: Exactly what it says.
13. 7 Bears in the field: Exactly what it says. I used the last level and didn't do anything for about 2 minutes. ALl 7 bears dropped, I got the award and then restarted the level for a gold star.
14. Upgrading all buildings: Exactly what it says.
15. 10 Levels without the loss of any animals: Exactly what it says. This is easier if you have the cage upgraded as much as possible. Then you only have to click it 3 times to cage bears, saving animals then is much easier.
Hope this helps and enjoy the game!
Alikat

By hollister
12/14/2007
Great post! Do you mind if we incorporate into the guide?
By alikat
12/18/2007
No I don't mind at all. Thanks! Alikat
By sue
12/25/2007
I can't get a Gold on the last level (the 40 minute one) I've lost it by 8 seconds (which is VERY frustrating) Got any hints?
By vixen
01/01/2008
I can't get a gold on the first level on the left on the bottom row. I can't get any closer than 3 seconds out regardless of what I try. Any clues?
By scifi chick
01/23/2008
I've succeeded at everything but filling the storage, so I finally came here to get some advice, and I've tried what you suggested, but I can't fit one of each of the ten items in the 150 storehouse, and there's room left over in the 500 storehouse, and I just can't seem to find the right combination. Can you review that bit once more? Thanks! :)
By mishra
01/27/2008
For the warehouse award, the goal is not to fill the warehouse up, it is to have one of every item in the warehouse and own a goose, sheep and cow. The warehouse just has to be big enough to hold all the goods, and don't forget the bear. I used the same level as mentioned above and it worked perfectly.
By loveth..
04/23/2012
I tried the 7 bears award with th very last level & at exactly 2 minuits & 44 seconds all 7 bears were complete.. Thanks for the tip..
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.