These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

I can't get a Gold on the last leve...

I can't get a Gold on the last level (the 40 minute one) I've lost it by 8 seconds (which is VERY frustrating) Got any hints?

wait for enough bears to start with sheep... then go for cows asap, do ducks last...

By b
02/20/2008
that's what i did when i first tried the level, but i won when i got ducks first (i think i got 3) and made cakes and then added a few sheep and made cloth - at this point you're making a good deal of money and you can get cows - make sure to upgrade the butter and cheese factories at the end. at first i felt like i was earning $$ more slowly, but it adds up when you sell your cloth and cakes.

oh, and it helps to get a few cats so you're not scrambling to pick up all the goods.
By lis
06/06/2010
-I waited until I had money from 2 bears and upgraded the storehouse once.
-Then I just kept catching bears until I had enough to get 1 sheep.
-I kept using the wool bales and bears until I had 2000 to add in the spinnery. I never sold any raw wool bales after this.
-I used spun cotton and bears to aculate 4000 to put in the weaving mill.
-After this I only sold blankets and bears until I had enough to buy a cow - at about 25 minutes gone.
-Then I kept producing 1 blanket and 1 milk churn until I had 20k - enough to put in the buttery.
-Upgrade your truck once, so it takes 3 items.
-Sell blanket, butter and any bears. Dont sell raw milk
-At around the 30 min mark you should have enough to put in the cheese factory.
-Buy another cow
-At this stage it is important to get the turn around of the truck as fast as possbile. As soon as you have sold enough cheeses, upgrade the buttery
- Buy another cow, and then upgrade the cheese factory until each is taking 3 churns or 3 butter.
-At the 37 or 38 minute mark (maybe earlier if you have 3 cows and the buttery and cheese factory are each producing 3 items per round.) buy 5 ducks and sell them immediately
-Buy 4 more sheep and sell all 5 immediately

Keep the milk churns collected.
Try and get into a rythm. Collect a bale of wool, send it to the spinnery, collect a reel, send it to the mill, collect a blanket, click on the milk churns, send to the buttery, collect the butter, send to the cheese factory, collect a bale of wool, etc. etc. Click your bears as fast as possible.

I didn't have any spare money to buy cats, so did all the collecting myself - hence the importance of a rythm. I finished under the gold star time. I felt I had really earned it.
By sanders73
12/23/2011
Finally got gold on last level. I didn't think this would work at first but it did. Thanks
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.