These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

This game is great. I do not unders...

This game is great. I do not understand why there is such a lack of interest (ie tips, tricks, etc.)

I have been able to complete all levels and all gold badges except for 6... I'd love some hints. The six are...

Top horizontal row
Badge #10 (goals 20 cakes, 1 sheep & 2 fabric in under 5:10)
Bottom Horizontal row
Badge #8 (goals 2 sheep, 8 spools & 10 cakes in under 3:30)
Badge #9 (goals 5 geese, 30 spools & 30 cakes in under 7:00 minutes)
Badge #13 (goals 8 butter & 1 cheese in under 6:30)

Vertical Rows
3rd row-1st Badge (goals 30 fabric & 2 cows in under 5:10)
4th row-2nd badge (goals 30 cakes, 20 fabric & 32 cheese in under 5:40)

Any help is greatly appreciated & I will do my best to help anyone else out on any other areas. Thanks! DK

PS: The trick to gold on the last one (top vertical) is not to bother with geese. Save & sell bears until you have enough $$$ to buy a sheep...it is a long wait (i think 6 or so minutes) but it is the only way I was able to get the gold badge/medal on this one.

By fghjkj
01/07/2008
fyghjg,kjkkjhkhhy6iuy
By dk
01/07/2008
I've had success... I'm down to:

Top horizontal row
Badge #10 (goals 20 cakes, 1 sheep & 2 fabric in under 5:10)
Bottom Horizontal row
Badge #13 (goals 8 butter & 1 cheese in under 6:30)
By tari
03/22/2008
dk...for the last level....did you buy any facilities for the sheeps? or did you only sell their wool? what's the time goal anyway? mine is 20 minutes but i've read some posts that said that it was 40 minutes....

thanks
By frenzy addict
02/28/2011
ok i am new to this game and have become quickly addicted. I don't know how to sell animals that are running around. Is there a way to do this? I also don't totally get the store. any help for a farm frenzy novice would be great!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.