These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 4 Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

the 1st granny (on the left) begins...

the 1st granny (on the left) begins. she is the only one that can move, she goes up a ladder, across and jumps down, digs and jumps down. Now, make sure granny 1 is facing to the right. switch to granny 2 (far right), have her move to the tright and begin to fall through the blue 'buttons'. Immediately, switch back to granny 1 and hold the right arrow, she will pass through one gate then the 2nd but be ready to hit the gorilla. Run to the other end, if you do it quicenough you will get through all these on the 1st try. If not, sitch back to granny 2 and do the same steps. When through, go down the ladder and follow same steps again to enter the lower passage and out the other end. Another gorilla is in this passage, too. TYou will have hit the blue light to release granny 3 (center) in there, too. After this, I get lost and haven't tried the 'solution' comment recently posted. We'll see. Good luck.

By angie
01/06/2008
Thanks a lot Granny on 4 !!! I've come a lot ferther now. I've gotten 2 granny's in the middle, with one on a button to keep the door open, and one on the button to extend the bridge. number3 is still waiting for me to figure out how to let her in, because she is standing on a button to open the door to the machine with the pink doll, but once i move her, the door closes and therefore i can't get her in and down, with the other 2.

I'll have to think some more about this. thanks, you've been a great help !

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.