These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 4 Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

i am on level 23, i have unlocked t...

i am on level 23, i have unlocked the gate, how do i get onto the other bridges (in the middle) to retrieve the kittens?

By suzy
01/22/2008
me too, cant get to the middle someone help please

By pet713
04/06/2008
Answering for Vicky & Suzy, on level 23 you have to collect all the kitties first. Once you have all the kitties let them dropped to the bottom to wait. The kitties must be all together and not following blue granny around and getting lost. Make sure you have them all and on the lowest floor where the locked gate and kitty carrier is. Also, the other granny (yellow dress, I believe) should be on the lowest floor, too. Now you have to go after the key again by switching between the two grannies using the the "control button" instead of the mouse. The control button makes it much faster to make the switches and crossing all the bridges in time with the key in tow and finally getting the second "blue granny" down below to open the gate with the key. The rest is easy!

Remember, the real trick here is the switching between the two grannies fast enough and being able to cross the bridges, too. So used the control button for switching. It's the only way and it takes a little practice.
By smurfette
06/26/2008
OK that didn't help me at all because I already got through that part. The questions is how do you activate the lift so that you can get to the middle rows and the rest of the cats?
By sdd
05/25/2010
I had the same trouble, but just figured it out. To operate the lift, just stand on it and use the up or down arrows on your keyboard.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.