These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

how can I get a gold medal on the l...

how can I get a gold medal on the level that requires just 1 sheep? I can seem to beat the time limit of 2:50.

By txvixen
01/07/2008
I'm stuck on that same one, but its been almost a week since I asked for some help and have gotten no answer. I get so close each time.
By dk
01/08/2008
I've achieved this twice but don't remember how. I'm playing it again & again to try to figure out how I did it.... to be continued...
By dk
01/08/2008
This is my first "Tip" post so I hope it helps.

Level: Bottom row, 1st badge/medal-requires/goal 1 sheep

1.Immediately buy 2 geese- water them low on screen
2. catch bear* and send bear to market
3. catch bear-collect 1 egg & begin/continue to process to make cake 1 (don't wait for both geese to lay eggs @ this point)
4. sell bear-(continue collecting, processing,baking eggs 2 @ a time from now on)
5. catch/sell bear and 1 cake
6. sell bear & 2 cakes
7. wait til you have 1 bear and 4 cakes to sell-SELL
8. as soon as truck is back buy sheep!-You may have a few seconds to spare (The clock usually reads 2:19 when I'm done)!

NOTES:
*you will only be able to store one bear [do NOT upgrade storage] at a time but catch them all so they don't toss your cat or geese...if they break free it is ok-just always have 1 in storage to sell

IMPORTANT-After sending truck in step 7 don't bother to trap bears, collect, process, bake or water geese...you don't need them...and your $$$ will be tight
By dk
01/08/2008
Can anyone help me with:

Top horizontal row
Badge #10 (goals 20 cakes, 1 sheep & 2 fabric in under 5:10)

Bottom Horizontal row
Badge #13 (goals 8 butter & 1 cheese in under 6:30)

Thanks!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.