These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

I just posted my solution for Badge...

I just posted my solution for Badge #13 Bottom Row under Tips For Specific Levels. Here is my solution for the Top Row Badge #10:

Immediately sell off 5 geese and feed the rest at the bottom. When the truck returns, upgrade your shed one time. You should have caught a bear and collected some eggs by the time the truck returns. Sell the bear and proceed to process the eggs into cupcakes.

As soon as you can, upgrade your truck. Continue selling the bears and cupcakes until you can afford a sheep. Continue to process cupcakes and sell off bears and cupcakes until you have about 3000 gold. Then sell your sheep and all but 2 spools of thread.

When the truck returns, build your cloth shop and start processing 1 cloth. Sell all your geese and as many cupcakes and bears as will fit in the truck. Start the second bolt of cloth processing as soon as the first finishes and then collect the 2nd one as soon as it finishes. I generally finish this level in around 4 minutes and 55 seconds. Good luck!

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.