These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

Some kind soul pls help with GOAL -...

Some kind soul pls help with GOAL - 1 MILK?
Thank you.

By lehzincal
01/21/2008
Yeah, me too!! I can get silver, but I can't seem to get gold to save my life :( -Thanks in advance, Thea
By imemyself
01/29/2008
As advised, found the solution in the guide:

Top Row: One Milk

This is definitely a hard level. As with most hard levels, the upgrades and animals are a distraction. Here is how I beat this level:

1) Immediately upgrade the car 3 times, the storage 1 time, and the well 1 time, and sell all ducks.

2) Do not buy any facilities. You will make all your money from wool and bears.

3) The truck should be fast enough where you will not run out of storage, so you shouldn't miss any bears or wool.

4) Here is one tricky part: you should have $3500 in sheep, but around the time you ahve $6300 or so is when you should sell the sheep (you should have some wool and bears in the storage to make the last trip and get to $10,000.

5) The trickiest part for me was conserving water. Do not over water the animals, other wise you might end up 3 pennies short of 10,000!

By toast
03/31/2008
imemyself's tip doesnt work at all to get gold badge. by the time i get to 2 minutes i only have around 4500 (not even close to enough to by the cow).
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.