These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

can anyone help me finish the last ...

can anyone help me finish the last level? ou have 20 min to get 5 sheep, 2 cows, 40 cheese, 5 ducks, and so much money (i cant remember exactly how much). you start out with no money, so you cant buy anything, you cant build anything and for the life of me i cant figure out how to get it all with nothing in 20-25 min.... any help would be great!

By anonymous
01/23/2008
Actually, that's the sign of a cracked copy. In the bought version, you have 40 minutes.
By tman
06/01/2008
yea i had the same problem with jus 20 mins to complete it with. i thought it might of been wrong as when i played the trail one it was 40 or 45 mins. but when i dwnloaded it of a ares n it sed 20 mins. i wiped the floor with every other level n awards but i was thinking about it and it not pos to do in 20 mins n for silver 25 mins. i done it in jus under 35 mins. looks like il have to get another copy of the game as iv done eveything else n got all the awards dat i can i jus needed dat last level to complete it all.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.