These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 2: Heroes of the Frontier Forum

Walkthrough

Does anyone know how to get to the ...

Does anyone know how to get to the cow's skull that is in the water? I'm trying to complete that treasure hunt and that is the only one stumping at the moment.

By lucy
04/12/2008
Which quest are you on? If it's the quest where they go into the mine, that's not where the treasure is.

By tru0204
04/13/2008
Go in to the water and just walk to it. don't remember where you can get into the water but you can.
By nessa
04/13/2008
Hey where do you find the Biggest Oak Tree for the treasure?
By missie
04/13/2008
To get to the cow skull in the water, you need to go down from where the town is until you see the river. you'll see that on the opposite side of the river theres a slope. you need to build a bridge across the river to get to the side that the slope is on because theres no other way to get to it.

By txvixen
04/17/2008
The biggest oak tree is on a rise of land on the opposite side of the river close to the slope that goes into the river. It sits south of the tracks though.

By txvixen
04/17/2008
Ok, so I've gone back to a previous version of the game (needed more fighters for White way/Wong way) and now I can only find 4 out of the 5 cow skulls. Got the one in the water, the one at the edge of the water, the one by the gravestone, and the one in the southwest corner. Any clues where the one is that I'm missing?

By lucy
04/17/2008
Cow Skull Locations: (NOTE - I got this from Sandlot Games b/c I can't remember myself... It's a big game!) :D
1- across the river, near the 'dead mine'
2- by rocks near the second gold mine (one that has to be blasted)
3- down in southwest quadrant, near the old outpost.
4- across the river behind the grave
5- In the Water

Hope that helps!

By txvixen
04/17/2008
Thanks... it was the one by the dead mine I was missing.
By lauren
04/17/2008
ok so i found all 5 cow skulls and i received all items from them...now what????
By nessa
04/21/2008
i played the game the first time and found the first teasure map but not the second one, now im playing it again and can't find the first one. does anyone know how to unlock both teasure maps, like what do you have to do or something like that? Thanks

By lucy
04/22/2008
Hi Nessa,

It looks like everything you do in the game slightly determines the outcome. I had the same thing happen to me.
I did read somewhere that if you go fishing, you can trigger the "Animal Roundup" quest tho!
Sorry I'm not more help. =(
By nat
04/29/2008
How do you get rid of the rock formation blocking the skull in the water? I got the bridge built to get to the smaller oak tree and then walked down to the rock formation, but couldn't get rid of it. Dynamite didn't work and I didn't find any way around it.

Thanks!
By matt
05/03/2008
I just did it. Was having the same issues as you. Just take a couple of steps back and place the dynamite there. It will look like it's too far away but it's not :)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.