These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 2: Heroes of the Frontier Forum

Walkthrough

I just want to know how you get pas...

I just want to know how you get past the level where you have to raise 1200 gold!! Cause I am stuck!!

By missie
04/13/2008
first of all, build a couple of huts so you can get more people working on the gold mine and farm.
the man will take your farm and huts and well, so make sure you build another farm and well, and huts when hes took them. i found that the best way to get the money faster was to go to the gold at the top of the map and build another mining building so you've got two and build a few more huts to get more people to work on there.

By lucy
04/14/2008
Here's another trick. I noticed that the man likes to take the water wells so I built a lot of wells for him to take. The wells are cheap to build and once I did that, I had no problem making the $$ he needed.
By maria
04/14/2008
I don't know how to get gold,I don't have enough money to build a gold mine,I found all the gold there is so now what I can do?

By nina_gambini
04/19/2008
I built two wood huts, a saw mill and several cabins quickly. Once you get several people working you can have them leave their posts and go over to the stream and pan for the gold but you have to build a bridge at the upper end of the stream to get over there, (hence the saw mill.) There are also a couple of areas on land to dig for gold or pick up random bags. This tends to build up the gold pretty rapidly.
By karebear
04/19/2008
OK so I know this has nothing to do with the quest int question but I can not figure out how to get my town happiness up in tornado valley any ideas??
By sherlock
04/19/2008
Check your Town stats and see what's making them unhappy. If they're hungry, you have to get your food production up. But if you've done everything needed, then you have to add luxuries. Your first gazebo will add 8 points, the next will add 5 and the third will add 3 points. A welcome sign, church, flower pots, outhouse, saloon, barber shop, smokehouse, trading post, bank, fountain and cemetery will also add points. If you have a lot of shacks, demolish them and build log cabins. Good luck!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.