These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 2: Heroes of the Frontier Forum

Walkthrough

I've done bandit base, gate keeper,...

I've done bandit base, gate keeper, mad russian scramble, tornado valley, cakey makey, snake valley ,animal round up and found the place where is that an old key opens (theres a door on a little becah type thing.over by the trading post, you'll need a bridge to cross the river from there to it.

and then where do I go from here? Can someone please help me? or what do I have to do for going back to 1st town, Pleaseeeee

By lucy
04/20/2008
Check your award stats... you may have finished the game. Plus, you can't go back to your first town. However, you can re=play the game and see how different choices can effect the overall game outcome. I'm doing that now with a different character.
By bev
04/25/2008
I'm stuck at the same place as Ann.
Where is the key to open the door on the little beach ?

Also I don't have enough exp points to unlock building the train tracks and don't know how to get any more.
I've built everything I can - without spending more exp points - everything except the statue and the town bell.

By lucy
04/25/2008
There's a spoiler in the guide that tells where the key halves are. You need the key to continue the game.

Just highlight the text in the guide to read the spoilers.
By bev
04/26/2008
I've got the two key halves that open the gate to the bandits stockade,killed all them etc.

Ann mentions a key to open the door to the mine on the little beach.I've built a bridge over and tried dynamiting the door but that doesn't work.

That's the only place I haven't been.I'm hoping it'll give me enough exp points to unlock the train tracks
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.