These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 2: Heroes of the Frontier Forum

Walkthrough

Hi! i'm on the episode where you ha...

Hi! i'm on the episode where you have to kill all the bandits, and i've found the key and so on, I just need to upgrade the railroads, but, i have finished all the quests and i don't have enought experience, i mean, I have 57, and I need 80... any ideas for moving on?? i'm wuite stuck...

By micebelle
05/07/2008
Well I'm not that far but I spent a great deal of time in Tornado Alley. I know that building three saloons and hiring all the gunslingers from those saloons gave me more experience points. Have you already unlocked the beehives? If not try building 10 flower pots. Then you can build beehives and you gain experience points.

Let me know if you have already done these. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything else that gives me experience points. I'm wondering if getting the three amigo's gives you experience points??? I'm going to try for it so I will post later today or tomorrow if it does.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.