These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

Hi, can someone tell me where I can...

Hi, can someone tell me where I can complete this awards?
1) for caching every bear on a level using dogs;
2) for completing a level without clicking any products or bear;
3) for filling every slot in the warehouse.

A second question: has an end the survival game? how many times to complete it?

Thank You!
Lory.

By petre
09/16/2008
Butter St 4 is the easiest to get both the dogs and the "no click" awards. You start the level with a bunch of money and dogs so all you need to do is buy some cats and work the level without picking up anything off the field. Careful with growing grass so that you don't accidentally click on anything, though!

I found by accident that you have to let the game total screen at the end to play all the way through to get the awards. If you click on the "continue" or okay button (or whatever it is. . .), you can short it so the awards don't come up.

Filling the warehouse is easiest on the last level because you've got access to all buildings and bears. The bears stop dropping after a certain point, so you have to make sure to have them stored for later in the game. I kept some room open by not keeping a chicken, egg, or pig, figuring those were easy enough to acquire once all the other slots were filled. Just in case you haven't run into this before, the name "filling every slot" is actually misleading because you'll have one slot open and the award ultimately says something like getting every animal and product. Also, I didn't actually "get" the award until I opened the warehouse after the slots were filled.
By petre
09/16/2008
Sorry, I misspoke a bit there because I hadn't played Butter 4 for a bit. You start out with pigs, which you sell. You buy about 4 dogs and a couple cats and a cow. You only need the cat to kick the milk into the warehouse, then the sour cream, and finally the butter. The dogs won't get all the bears before they get a cat or two . . . You can probably just buy the cat shortly after getting the cow, replacing it if it gets knocked off by a bear, then buy another one if you need to as the level progresses. Still and all, it's a quick level to kick out two awards.
By hejo
09/17/2008
o, can anyone tell me on witch level you got the fillng all slots aeard? I've been trying the last level as you said but only brown bears are dropping so I can't finish. thanks in advance.. :)

By lory
09/17/2008
Thank You! Complete those 3 awards.
Hejo: in the last level you can capture all the bears. The little one is better if you capture at the beginning (maybe the third time that dops down).
An what about the survival?

By txvixen
09/27/2008
Where do you even find the survival round? All I see is the career and the unlimited.
By vicky
05/02/2009
I have gone to Butter Street 4 to try and get the no click award and have completed it but nothing happens. I upgrade truck sell all pigs, get 1 cow, three cats and four dogs and complete it in 00:51 and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong or is there a different level?
By tzchaika
03/06/2011
In order to get the award for catching all the fbears on a level with dogs, ** THE DOGS ** have to catch all the bears on that level.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.