These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

i am on the last one, that is costu...

i am on the last one, that is costume street 8.

i have tried so many times and can't even get silver.

anyone have a walkthrough or suggestions?

I would really apprecitate the help, have looked everywhere can't seem to find any thing about it

By hi
12/25/2008
I got it down to 31 mins. Catch bears and upgrade warehouse 1x before you buy a chicken. Then buy the chickens one at a time, buying a building with each new chicken. BUT you must have the warehouse upgraded 2x so you can store the bears BEFORE you have the pastry shop on the 2 cakes. Have all the chicken ones fully maxed, plus your warehouse maxed, maybe even a cat before you buy your first pig. NEVER run out of supplies- keep your plane going all the time at first if you have to- you should have 7X chickens and 7xpigs and let them run until the chickens hit 300 cakes- then as soon as you can buy a cow, do it. BUT just buy one cow and one each of its buildings and let the pigs keep running way past 200 packed meat things, until you have enough money for an ostrich. Then sell pigs and build a fan factory and sell fans to buy one hat store and one dress store. The dresses you can use to max out the cows and their buildings. If you only have 5 of each animal, they might only make 3 or 4 of each item before a cycle finishes, and the trick is to get 5 each time. Once the cows and their buildings are maxed, then upgrade ostriches. I usually end up with 8 cows and 10-13 ostriches cuz they lay slow.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.