These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Ummm.... If they are Weak or Exhaus...

Ummm.... If they are Weak or Exhausted.... will I use medicines??
I think they're gonna die or something....XD

By tara
07/27/2009
When they are exhausted the only thing that I have found that helps is sleep - napping in the hammock lasts longer or try putting them to bed. I have had people "a little weak" after I left the game running too long and they didn't have food or get medicine fast enough. Just make sure you have cured any illnesses and that they are fed. After a good night's sleep their health and energy will be improved.
By meme
10/18/2010
giving them vitamins or fruit will also help a little.
By carru week-1li
02/27/2011
After they have been sick sometimes they will be "Exhausted" depending on how serious the disease was, and other times they will be Weak, A Bit Weak, or Extremely Weak. Give them vitamins and fruit or have them drink a Chamomile Drink and it will "exhaust" them immediately and force them to go to bed. This seems to work best!
By kak
03/07/2011
Weak or exhausted mean two different things. "Weak" is a health issue. If they aren't well, they will go from "a bit weak" to "weak" to "very weak" to "extremely weak" to dying. They need vitamins and fruits (not the grocery fruits but the one's you can buy in the store section like bananas, blood oranges, etc.") You need to find out why they are weak. Usually they are sick, or have recently been sick. Once you cure them with medication, give them vitamins and fruit if you can, a chamomile drink, and put them to bed. After about 20 minutes they will wake up and be fine. If they have been sick, and don't get well, they probably have an infection that needs penicillin or vancomyacin and you need to suck it up and buy a doctor visit to find out what is wrong with them or they WILL die. I had a 16 year old die because I didn't get him on antibiotics in time. The "exhausted" is more a state of time. At night, after they are "tired' they get "exhausted." Put them to bed. If they won't go to bed, give them a chamomile drink.
By makayla
07/20/2012
My hole family is very week and they are not sick they are not tired I gave them vitimens and fruit and they just ate please I do not know what to do
By jade
08/02/2013
I'm having the same problem! does RELAXING in the hammock work? my family is 'extremely weak' and no matter how many times I try I can't get them to go to sleep in the bed so I have to let them relax in the hammock! help!
By littleb
07/28/2014
It's kind of like looking a after real humans, if they are weak, then you must not over exert them. I had a family of weak people and this worked for me. Don't make the adults work on their career, or try to have babies. This will make them weaker. Teenagers must not be allowed to study and nobody should be pulling weeds or picking up socks or doing any household work at all. Instead you should drag them to a sofa so that they 'need to sit down'. I have found that doing this tends to help. Also, getting them to read books or watch TV helps too.

Make sure that all of their needs are fulfilled. Make sure that they have enough food and sleep. If you can afford to, switch to organic food until they are better. This keeps up their health and actually makes them happier. If you cannot afford this then the process may take a little longer.

Look for fruit and vitamins in the flea market. Give these to the sickest people first.

I have had experience of death through extreme weakness so you have to deal with it fast.
By tarah
01/16/2016
kill my people
By h
04/26/2016
By lila
05/31/2016
I just make them go to sleep, and leave them sleep, if they are exhausted and if they come out, they will usually be tired so I drag them back in so when they come out they will be happy, a chamoile drink and sleeping pills also help, give it to them then put them into bed.
By adoptee cure
05/24/2018
it's our fault actually if our adoptee is sick because we left them for too long so i recommand that you should probably pause the game if you are going somewhere for hours,weeks or even months.If you find them exhausted or weak or even a little bit sick try to give them medicine based on their illness,after that ,maybe they will be a little bit sick after curing them so try to give them some multivitamins and some fruits from the flea market and probably giving energy drink will help too,lastly give them some rest if they are still sick.By the time,your adoptee will probably heal.TRY IT!!!!Although i am not sure if it works but it works for my adoptee when i tried it. :)
By horse_lover_forever
11/17/2019
Weak or exhausted mean two different things. "Weak" is a health issue. If they aren't well, they will go from "a bit weak" to "weak" to "very weak" to "extremely weak" to dying. They need vitamins and fruits (not the grocery fruits but the one's you can buy in the store section like bananas, blood oranges, etc.") You need to find out why they are weak. Usually they are sick, or have recently been sick. Once you cure them with medication, give them vitamins and fruit if you can, a chamomile drink, and put them to bed. After about 20 minutes they will wake up and be fine. If they have been sick, and don't get well, they probably have an infection that needs penicillin or vancomyacin and you need to suck it up and buy a doctor visit to find out what is wrong with them or they WILL die. I had a 20 year old die because I didn't get him on antibiotics in time. The "exhausted" is more a state of time. At night, after they are "tired' they get "exhausted." Put them to bed. If they won't go to bed, give them a chamomile drink.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.