These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

I need help with the top row, badge...

I need help with the top row, badge #7, the last one before the dead end. 10 cakes, 10 wool, 10 thread, 10 ducks in 3:45. I can't get the gold medal. SO frustrating because I've tried everything i can think of but the closest I've been to a gold is about 20 seconds over the time. Someone please help.

By meggiebea
11/12/2009
nevermind, i figured it out, first buy a sheep, sell first thread, buy 2 ducks, sell next thread, buy water and upgrade storehouse. Upgrade car once when you have money. Capture and sell bears. Save for another sheep but make sure you don't send the car until you have just enough to buy a sheep. Save to buy rest of ducks, make sure you send the car once you have enough to sell for enough sheep. It took me about 30 tries but this combo did it one second under the time for the gold. Good luck!
By stillstuck
11/13/2009
what time did you buy the second sheep? I tried this and still ended up about 10 seconds over, which is the same as when I tried without upgrading the warehouse or the car.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.